To enable the Trustees to carry out their Objectives, they need to raise funds. From the beginning, they decided that, wherever possible, they would invest any significant donations received (e.g. from bequests) in long-term Investments, and make Donations from the income derived from those Investments. This policy has been successful and the Trustees will continue with it so long as they receive sufficient bequests to provide adequate funds to meet all requirements.
The Trustees also welcome other donations and, because of the Charity’s exemption from Taxation, it is able to take advantage of the Gift Aid Tax Recovery Scheme.
Donations may be made to the Charity under this Scheme and it will be able to recover tax at the standard rate, currently £25.00 per £100.00 donated. Those interested in making Donations to the Charity under the Gift Aid Scheme, should send their cheques to the Treasurer (Mike Brady) together with a completed Gift Aid Declaration (see the Gift Aid heading). Those Donors who pay Income Tax at the higher rate will also be able to recover tax at the higher rate on such donations.
Donations may also be made to the Charity in other ways, e.g. :-
1) By Paypal or Credit/Debit Card Click Button Below also includes Gift Aid option.
2) Via CAF (Charities Aid Foundation), making use of their “one-off” and GAYE (Give as you earn) facilities.
3) At any events organized by Rescue & Rehoming or the ISBC.
1) Name of Charity : The Irish Red Setter Rescue Charitable Trust.
2) Registered Number : 1037633
3) Contact Name & Address:
Mike Brady, Field House, Newton-On-The-Moor, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE65 9JY